Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Free Doco's

wanted to share with everyone an awesome resource my husband got me onto - its free to view documentaries on line. For anyone contemplating a vegetarian lifestyle, check this documentary out ;


Another two, that really hit home about genetic engineering and the companies behind it.


This is an american site, and the content is geared towards American viewers primarily, but there are some gems in there worth watching, on everything from history, environment, politics and religion, human rights etc. I would encourage you to take note of the film producers on each however and form your own opinions as to whether the doco's are unbiased.  There are a couple I've seen that I would definately consider unashamed propagandist material -but that is the nature of the web for good or bad is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by.
xB

Related Posts with Thumbnails