Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NOM NOM NOM

I, for lack of the dedication, preparation and organisation required, am not a vegetarian. I do however LOVE vegetarian food.  I aspire to be a vegetarian. -That is, I aspire to have the above noted skill set required to be a (healthy) vegetarian. For now however, I have Govinda's Hare Krishna cafe. Infact, I have 4. One down the road from home, one down the road from work, one in the city, and one at Eumindi, a fave weekend destination.  I've got to say, they make some really good (cheap) "grub". $7 is enough to feed two people. They have chapters all over Australia, so find a local, and give it a try. You won't be sorry.
**Disclaimer: I am not a Hare Krishna... I can not even pronounce the name of thier god(s) and I am pretty sure they'd not appreciate me reffering to him as 'The dude with the flute'. That is to say, I hold no commercial or spiritual interest in the aforementioned establishment.**  Image Credit

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I miss Govinda's. Pop by my place for lots of vegetarian recipes that don't take too much time. xo m.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, please leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by.
xB

Related Posts with Thumbnails