I am a craft whore.
I have exceedingly loose associations with various mediums which has left me in a state of blogged neglectedness. I have that many projects on the go in various stages of completion that I am going to have to 'gulp' prioritize. I am also doing a Visual Arts course at nights at tafe. So any crafty moments I can spare are quickly snavelled up.
This will therefore be my progress report. The plan? With the exception of tafe projects, I will undertake no new (eeek) projects until the following are complete;
- Granny Square Blanket inspired by Tamara over here
- Juxtaposed printed beautifullness quilt....may even try my hand at hand quilting, however, said hand quilting is excluded from the all else excluded list.
- Get the button on my nephew’s darn crayon scroll.
- Finish the 2 cushions for my brother. (3/4 complete)
- The knitted in the round basket inspired by Amybel over here I've nearly finished this too, just to the point where I am down to double ended needles -which I've not done before, so its kind of stalled right about there.
- Paper Mache project undertaking with Liv.
- Moxy Fox proto-type.