Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Creative Space. Never. Again.

Remember this?

Well, it finally became this.


Just in time for my nieces 1st birthday. She loved it, so it was all worth it in the end, but what was I thinking? Crocheting the top was enjoyable, -making the custom sized cushion inner and cover....a little frustrating, but on the whole, not entirely irksome. ...hand stitching the crocheted top to the cushion cover? My poor fingers are still suffering from the shock!

That's the only picture I have at the moment, I'll post some more as I get them.

I am in the process of doing up a tutorial on my home wool dying exploits over the weekend using food dye, so stay tuned! Hope to get it up tomorrow.

For more creative spaces, pop over to Kirsty's.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous (and very special) gift. That must have taken ages, and A LOT of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! I LOVE it! Great job and it looks well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, please leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by.
xB

Related Posts with Thumbnails